Friday, December 14, 2018

INSP–Old Henry

If you haven’t seen the little mini-series presented on INSP TV. They were aired on Little House on the Prairie, The Walton’s and Matlock back in 2013.

Ralph Waite, of the Walton's, was Old Henry.

He made a statement that caught my attention, (and my heart), when he said,

“I never knew how deep love could be – ‘til I was forced to love without any reward for it and that’s enough.”

This came along about the time when I was not getting much response from Billie, my sweetheart. We had been in this time for about 18 months, not realizing that she would be going home to the Lord about 6 months later.

Of course, I know that someone would have to see the series to fully appreciate what he was talking about, and one can see the series at

[Hold down your CTRL (control) key and click on this link to see the videos.]

MOMENTS.ORG.

No comments:

Post a Comment